365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

197. Dr. Jackie

Those cigarettes are gonna kill you. ‘Nough said about that. Now let’s talk about your diet, lack of exercise and all around general health. Is there anything you do that’s actually “good” for your body? Well at least you don’t do drugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

This is so well done. At least you're writing 365s, which is good for your mind.

8:01 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

That is good for my mental health if nothing else... Thanks

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home