365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

179. Kathy from Erie

It HAS Vodka in it! As drunk as she got from that straight- orange-juice her 14year-old body consumed, she never got sick. Unbelievable-stories caused us to attempt teaching lessons. None of us had heart enough to tell her once it was over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otter said...

So did you at least give her some asprin they next day for her "hang-over"?
Lisa @ otters43x365

11:27 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Miraculously she had no hang over! After that we decided to leave the lesson teaching to parents and teachers... we just picked on people like normal kids! ;-)

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home