365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

194. Bobby and David

A plethora of color, Bobby and David are as vivid as the bouquets they piece together. Their arrangements are like no others, as is their love for life, their sheepdogs and each other. Their friendship is more precious a gift than WildOrchids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mali said...

I wish I had a "Bobby and David"

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home