365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Monday, January 08, 2007

180. Mr. Petrianni

To me you were a sadistic bastard. Even if it was my own transgressions that put me in your charge. The punishment didn’t seem to fit the crime. Who the hell says “I want to be an in-school-suspension-monitor when I grow up?” (Decades later I must admit, you weren’t that mean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home