365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

195. Donnie

With such vast experience in areas of the heart, I knew I loved you. Definitely Richie Cunningham-ish with a deviant side. If you didn’t love her, I would have loved you forever. Or at least another week. Sometimes being 14 can suck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Sometimes?

10:04 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I think I had some good days that year! ;-)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Dayngr said...

I love the way you write!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home