365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

201. Jack

Considered the only stable one in the family, reminding me we are only related by marriage. I couldn’t have more admiration and love for him if we were in fact genetically linked. A humble hero. A true soul. He really IS perfect! (I don’t care how many tissues he leaves in the laundry)

5 Comments:

Blogger - Christine said...

oh man! This was lovely but I'm not telling him yet ANOTHER person thinks he's so wonderful...he'll become unbearable. Actually he won't. Which is what makes all this true...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Yeah, I guess he's OK.

I keep hoping he'll someday ask me to go to the gym, then go to a bar.

7:18 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

And we know which Bar you would go to! ;-)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sabine said...

The fact I remember the FRA post the tissue remark refers to is a welcome reminder that my brain isn't totally shot yet.

Yet

12:45 PM  
Blogger Otter said...

B.K.- I finished my people 365 and started a new one. Drop by for a visit! I'd like to know what you think.
Lisa
http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture365.blogspot.com/

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home