365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, April 07, 2006

77. Tammy

We met accidentally. We have been meeting accidentally ever since. Trying to avoid accidents at every turn. We will never be friends. We have no use for each other. What good actresses we’ve become. We both have something the other wants.

7 Comments:

Blogger Otter said...

Interesting. Leaves me wanting more details.
I love the line: "We have been meeting accidentally ever since."

1:26 PM  
Blogger ntexas99 said...

"we both have something the other wants"

this one left me very curious ... I love it when you draw us in, and then leave the carrot dangling just out of the camera shot

4:00 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Thanks!

Good thing the cat has nine lives, ay?

Ok... I'll give you some of the story

I was in a place once where I turned down a precious thing. She was there shortly after and snatched it up not understanding the magic she found. On another note I have a certain admiration that she wants. My problem is that she really has it just can't see it and she wouldn't accept that information coming from me.

11:51 PM  
Blogger - Christine said...

Precious thing? Are we talking lunchboxes or philosophies here?

6:53 AM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Or a person perhaps? Intriguingly written! Accidents stuff is just fabulous!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Otter said...

Is B.K. a bit of tease? Or is she holding out so we all by her novel?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Otter said...

Buy
I mean.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home