365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

74. Art

Husband to MJ. Expert Fly-Tier and talented writer. Stepped in to be the husband-father they needed. Superman package in a Clark Kent wrapper. All this AND a great sense of humor too! Who else would give me two plastic pink flamingoes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Oooo, I figured out this one. I've met Art (but not MJ). He's one of the best editors in the fly-fishing business and a damned good writer besides. With flamingoes in the picture, I respect the guy even more.

9:26 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I still speak with them regularly. The are loving southern living. Especially after hearing about our icey mornings like this one! ;-)Though I do miss seeing them!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home