365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

72. Gramma (Alice)

“What do you mean you are Polish by injection?” my sister asked. “Don’t you remember the polkas playing in the kitchen? You really ARE Polish!” I remember! Along with BB-Noodle soup, motorized horses and that picture of Jesus on the wall.

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

bea, how funny that we both wrote about both grandmothers today. must be something nana-ish in the air. :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Actually Jane, I started thinking about them after reading a post by "Caroline" about her grandmother. The stroll down memory lane was refreshing.

7:20 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I don't have a grandmother to write about, never knew either of them. How I envy you both.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Wow, Stiltwalker, I never knew either of my grandmothers (or grandfathers) either. Seems unusual these days. Nice posts, Kiddo!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home