365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, April 07, 2006

76. Kim B.

Dear G,

The wildest thing happened. Was at lunch yesterday, noticed a familiar woman. We graduated together 23years ago in another state. Hadn’t spoken since. What great memories we reminded each other of. It was so way cool!

Love ya,
B

3 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Well, now THIS is intriguing. This letter format's got me very curious!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

Very curious!

Echo-o-oh

1:27 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Did you ever have something happen and email, call or run to a friend because you just had to tell someone? That happened yesterday. And the person I had to tell was one of my closest friends who I have known since I was 15 and he knows Kim B. What I posted was the "readers digest" version of an email to my friend Billy

Billy

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home