365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

69. Tooley (first name - Dave)

He says, “I have a first name ya know?” His rough exterior conceals a sweetheart interior that is often caught hibernating. He likes to push people’s buttons as if they are his personal video games. For whatever reason, I like him.

4 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

maybe you admire the way he amuses himself? Or maybe you just groove on the he that you can catch hibernating. Funny how sometimes we don't know exactly WHY we either like (or dislike) someone, but there's no denying it's authentic

1:56 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Probably "D" all of the above!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I really like the hibernating interior phrase... brilliant.

12:50 PM  
Blogger jane said...

part of the reason i like my button pusher is because he can do it, and get away with it. anytime i have tried to do it, i come off annoying. sigh.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home