365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Monday, January 30, 2006

10. Billy

The day we met I borrowed $5. By some technicality never paid it back. All the jokes over all the years. My Best Friend. Should have been a comedian. He became “Navy Intelligence”. I almost killed him with a meatloaf once.

2 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

trying to decide if you were going to whack him with the meatloaf, or feed it to him? either way, your words made me smile.

8:06 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I could have done either. It was my first attempt at making meatloaf... it was awful! 25 years later he still reminds me of it!! But will admit I can cook now! Glad you smiled...

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home