365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, March 24, 2006

63. Eric

Anything to be the center of attention. When you were unhappy you called and visited often. Each time bringing friends or an anorexic, even a stripper with you for credibility. I know you are truly happy now because you haven’t visited.

3 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

in that case, people must be thinking I'm ecstatic!

loved the "for credibility" bit ... gives it a much different twist. this was great.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Deloney said...

Ditto what bb said about the stripper.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

That last line--pow[erful].

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home