365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

53. Lou

“You make the best Manhattan outside of New York City”, Lou told me on different occasions. She appeared to be so optimistic. How could she survive so many years and then decide to end it on purpose? Appearances can be deceiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

sometimes ending it is about "surviving so many years"

sometimes survival gets easier, and sometimes it throws you back under the wheels of the bus ...

sad to see anyone lose the battle, though ...

6:53 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Being the "eternal optimist" I don't think I will ever understand losing the battle on purpose. I am sure people have their own reasons and justifications but...

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home