365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

57. Janet Church

I was honored you asked me to sit-in on the meeting with the surgeon because you were too distraught. I cannot express the pain watching you decide which of your daughter’s organs you were willing to give. A mother’s true hell.

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenishLady said...

And not easy for the friend to sit with either. She was lucky to have you to be there. Well done.

4:50 PM  
Blogger ntexas99 said...

being the friend in the room is sometime's just enough to give someone to strength to make it through the toughest thing

makes me hope we all know how to be a friend when one is needed

2:47 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

By reading the things that are written, I believe we all have an real understanding of what "being a friend" is.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home