365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, March 17, 2006

56. Victoria

The tallest person I know, though her height conceals it. Strong in conviction. Of high moral content. One flaw, too self-analytical. One of few who would not bail me out of jail because she would be sitting in lock-up beside me!

4 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

"The tallest person I know, though her height conceals it."

HOW do you think these up? What a lovely way to say much, with only 10 little words.

2:49 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Thank you very much

3:08 PM  
Blogger ntexas99 said...

by the way, have you tested that jail theory yet?

6:12 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

We have been trying to avoid putting that theory to the test... BUT if and when it happens it will be the two of us in the striped suits selling cigarettes in the exercise yard.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home