365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

172. Doreen

Known by her staff as “Dragon-Lady”. Not meant as a compliment, she takes it as one. Using fear to rule her minions. She does have a tender side. I know. I have seen it. But then again I never worked for her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cedar Waxwing said...

My kids call one of their regular subs "Dragon-Lady". My uncle called my grandma that too.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Bridgett said...

My father calls his mother the dragon lady. Also not complimentary...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Most dragon ladies seem to use fire-breathing to hide their very soft spots.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Deloney said...

I give you...Yoko.

Bang a Gong and Happy New Year!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home