365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, December 08, 2006

166. Nina

Fire-engine-red-station-wagon flying anywhere required with the tools of bribery loaded in the back. Aiding when we needed things of monetary value. Stopping along the way to play numbers you dreamt of the night before. From you, I learned money is not love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perston said...

Hm. Money is not love, huh? I've never been confused by that aspect. Intriguing. I don't think that many, if any, people I know would be either. And THAT makes me think that there is a little more to that statement you aren't expounding on... very ambiguous. In a good way, of course.

10:18 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

As a child with divorced parents and each side of the family fighting to be favorite, Nina was a great Aunt who thought the more she bought us, the more she bailed us out of trouble, the more she did for us, the more we would love her. She didn't have the insight that knows what a good old-fashioned hug could do. She did what she knew, used money for affection. Sadly enough I have known and still know a few people who cannot show love without something tangible.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home