365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, December 15, 2006

167. Bookstore Associate

A gift left for me at the NorthshireBookstore by a friend. The gentleman who presented it watched me carefully, aware that I might be surprised. “No, you cannot refuse it”, the associate instructed me. "Your friend obviously wants you to have this".

This time of year the reminders of how blessed I am seem so much more prevalent. I hope everyone else is as fortunate as I. I also hope this holiday season finds others full of more joy than they believe they can handle.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Friday... Whichever holiday you acknowledge I hope it is the best for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here this is my first visit. I in an odd way like this numbering thing.


http://sms100.blogspot.com/

11:34 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Welcome Tom! This is a great exercise in writing but a better way of soul searching.

By the way, any relationship to George Bailey??? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

Lovely! Once again your writing stirs more qusetions. Curiously leaving me wondering about the gift and it's giver.
Lisa

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home