365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

208. Dan

NO! Not now! Dan wouldn’t listen. Had to throw that egg. We ran for what seemed like hours in those woods. That cop was pissed and relentless. “Egging a police car on hell night. Smart move, asshole.” That’s why I love him!

(Some people you just cannot describe in a limited amount of words. I could write books about my adventures with Dan. Things like me duct taping my own mouth at his wedding and leaving another friends wedding on motorcycles in suit and gown and explaining the bullet holes in his EX-girlfriends car and on and on)

5 Comments:

Blogger Otter said...

After reading Robin's entry this post made me giggle and then LOL.
I loved the vivid images that jumped in my mind as you and Dan ran through the woods. WWHT?

11:00 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I don't know what he was thinking but he heard what I was in the form of loud profanity. One of my favorite memories with him. (and there are many) That cop tracked us for 2 hours but never found us. I was ready to turn myself in my legs were so tired.

I needed to write about someone who brought craziness to my life after writing about Robin.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

Wow if I ever get in trouble with the heat I'm coming to Vermont to hide.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Why is it so easy for me to imagine you duct taping your mouth at his wedding?

7:08 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

IB: I cannot imagine! ;-) But I did and his wife to be appreciated it. HOWEVER he had second thoughts during their divorce!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home