365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Monday, November 06, 2006

155. George B.

Photographer viewing the world through an unprejudiced lens. Your personal snapshots known in “Small-Town-USA”. Aware everyone knows. Yet, too sweet a man to mention such pain. Too sweet a man to have to bear it. Would you like a Guinness now?

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

A kind, wonderful, talented person.

7:32 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

He is one of my favorites! This is one of those "blurbs" I wrote several times because no matter what I wrote it didn't say enough.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home