365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, November 03, 2006

152. Jessica G.

Lying, cheating, stealing, denying it all. Low self-esteem can lead to a life of crime and sentence one to eternity seeking approval that’s always just out of reach. Tough-girl facades can mask scared-girl cries. Not a criminal but still a prisoner.

7 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Insightful.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

Thanks for sharing your 40th b-day with me. That was SO AWESOME! Have you 365ed your friend that took you? It will have all new meaning for me.

P.S. My mom was 100% surprised to see me sitting at the table. And of course we cried and cried.

6:36 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I love tears of joy!!! Yes I have 365 her...

Christine<< Home

6:45 PM  
Blogger Otter said...

O.K. I'm slow and just connecting the dots. FRA is Christine and your sis? Too cool!

10:25 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Yes I must confess the FRA is my sister. For the record I am the younger and better looking one. She is the talented artist and writer. It is the greatest thing to have a family freak who is also your sister and friend! ;-)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

I miss her 365.

1:00 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Hopefully she will be back soon. I miss it too!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home