365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

153. L.T. (conversation with the bartender)

L.T.: “Can I ask something?”

Me: “Course”

L.T.: “Words of wisdom you give someone you know little about.”

Me: “Happiness is a choice.”

L.T.: “That’s very Buddhist.”

Me: “No, just honest”

Sold the house, auction coming up, she’s moving away. She misses him too much to stay.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Oh my. I think that auction's happening right now. This one made me tear up...

11:43 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Yes it is... reason why she was on my mind this morning. To sell material things that make him real, to me, is the one of those unimaginable tasks. I believe she will do well in her new adventures. But to lose someone like that... another one of those imaginables...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Otter said...

I LOVE this post! It flows so beautifully.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home