365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Monday, May 01, 2006

101. "J"

29year old hard body. Single because scheduling doesn’t allow for true romance. Can’t figure out why he wants me to fill the void when he is in town. Is he attracted to me OR does he believe I’m a desperate ex-housewife?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home