365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Friday, April 21, 2006

91. Sheba

Protector, confidant, play-mate, best-friend. One who knew when I needed hugs and how to give them. Cried with me when my mom died. Slept with me for 16 years. Understood me like no other, still loved me. My 90lb, three-legged, lap-warmer.

*I don't care what anyone says she was a "real" person!*

4 Comments:

Blogger Otter said...

Go Sheba!

On the night my brother's ex-wife died his dog reached out her paws and hugged him and patted her paw on his back.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

And finer than a lot of real people I can think of.

3:02 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

She was the person that even dog haters liked. She would lay her head on my shoulder and squeeze with her neck. It was the most soothing hug.

1:16 PM  
Blogger GreenishLady said...

Aw. She sounds like a great companion. Sheba.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home