365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

6. Griz

Harmless flirting to dangerous rendezvous. I loved you. You didn’t love me. We became best friends. You loved me. I didn’t love you. Your love is replaced with hurt. Mine is replaced with sadness. You learned true love when I left.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sabine said...

That's the synopsis for a really good romance novel! You should try writing it. :-)

6:57 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I think writing it would have been easier than living it! ;-) Not quite as fun though. I will make sure it is at least a chapter in the novel.

1:28 PM  
Blogger jane said...

it's sounds like napolean and josephine's love story.

jane

5:30 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I can relate to this one!!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home