365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

1. Lori Tianny

It was at K.T. Murphy School. She was my best friend. I have pictures of her at my birthday party. She moved away and I never saw or heard from her again. I missed her a lot. I still miss her.

2 Comments:

Blogger ntexas99 said...

welcome aboard, beatrix! I look forward to following your 365 x 41 (lucky for me, I get 48 -- I need all the extra words I can get!).

My list still hasn't quite reached 365 (but I'm close) - it's funny who winds up imprinting themselves in your memory, isn't it?

1:24 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Thank you! It is a beautiful thing!! I am truly enjoying this. My fear is that there are not enough days in the year for all those who have touched my life!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home