365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

212. Mr. Daniels (10th & 11th Grade English)

Suspected to be a total pothead. Driving a VWBeetle and spending an entire class discussing the best way to rid your house of a wasp nest. Still, because of you, I read The Great Gatsby and fell in love with the story!

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Total potheads can be very nice people.

12:39 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Of course then can! Afterall he turned me on to the Great Gatsby! And a few other literary treasures!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home