365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

123. Sean

Sean is the kind of person that draws sympathy out of the most cynical of souls without effort. He always appears so unhappy. The average observer would think it must be a tremendous amount of work to find fault in everything.

Sorry for my absence. I am currently not online at home. I will try to keep up on borrowed computers with borrowed time! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

So glad you're back! I've missed you! (And now I know I don't have to actually WORRY.)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home