365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

25. Dawn

My best friend in high school. Met our sweethearts the same day. Married right out of school. Kids, careers and divorces later we drifted apart. I know one phone call and she would be right there. So why haven’t I called?

4 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Bunting said...

Really like this one, asking one of those haunting questions...

12:28 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

thanks... I am trying to locate her number so I can give her a call.

1:44 PM  
Blogger NIRE said...

i'm glad you're gonna contact her.

11:30 AM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

I have since reconnected with her. Sometimes I am amazed at life. I believe I will be continuing my 365 even though it has been in hibernation for years.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home