365 people made me a baseball psychic

I have accepted a challenge of making a list of 365 people who have in some way touched my life. Next I am to write a little blurb about them with a small hitch. I must write using the exact amount of words that equal my age for each person. In my case 41. At first I thought this would be impossible. My next thought was it would be a breeze. Now I go back and forth between the impossibilities and the opportunities

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Happiness is a choice!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

22. Kevin

High school sweetheart. My first everything. Together 20 years yielding two beautiful kids and the best three legged dog. All the love couldn’t save us from each other. A wonderful fairy tale with a horror story ending. Where is Memory Motel?

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

oh beatrix this made me so sad. likely because i married my high school sweetheart which has also produced 2 gorgeous kids. but also because we all want a happy ending.

11:13 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

Sorry for the sadness... But without it the joy wouldn't mean quite as much. I have fabulous memories of that time in my life. many of which can be credited for who I have become.

10:48 AM  
Blogger jane said...

that's refreshing. so many wind up bitter and it obliterates all that was good.

9:31 PM  
Blogger B Kiddo said...

AND bitterness takes way too much energy! ;-)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home